CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
- £10.49Trending at £10.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis important book explores the role played by museums and national governments in the return of cultural objects.
- Author BiographyAna Filipa Vrdoljak is Jean Monnet Fellow at the European University Institute, Florence and a Senior Lecturer at the Faculty of Law at the University of Western Australia.
- Author(s)Ana Filipa Vrdoljak
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/08/2008
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note32 b/w illus.
- Weight610 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.