Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.99
- £2.99Trending at £5.98
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.24Trending at £8.99
- £36.79Trending at £39.81
- £6.24Trending at £7.22
- £10.66Trending at £10.98
About this product
- DescriptionReports in English on decisions of international courts and arbitrators and judgments of national courts.
- Author BiographyElihu Lauterpacht is an Honorary Professor of International Law, University of Cambridge, and a Bencher of Gray's Inn. Christopher J. Greenwood is a Professor of International Law, London School of Economics and Political Science, and a Bencher of the Middle Temple. Karen Lee is a Fellow of the Lauterpacht Research Centre for International Law, University of Cambridge, and a Fellow of Girton College, Cambridge.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/07/2014
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Law Reports
- Series Part/Volume Number156
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1220 g
- Width146 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edited byChristopher Greenwood,Elihu Lauterpacht,Karen Lee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.