All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.02
- £6.30Trending at £6.42
- £14.62Trending at £14.90
- £31.98Trending at £32.59
- £34.98Trending at £38.06
- £13.59Trending at £13.85
- £30.27Trending at £31.17
About this product
- DescriptionReports in English on decisions of international courts and arbitrators and judgments of national courts.
- Author BiographyElihu Lauterpacht is an Honorary Professor of International Law, University of Cambridge, and a Bencher of Gray's Inn. Christopher J. Greenwood is a Professor of International Law, London School of Economics and Political Science, and a Bencher of the Middle Temple. Karen Lee is a Fellow of the Lauterpacht Research Centre for International Law, University of Cambridge, and a Fellow of Girton College, Cambridge.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Law Reports
- Series Part/Volume Number158
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1240 g
- Width146 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edited byChristopher Greenwood,Elihu Lauterpacht,Karen Lee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.