All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.97
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionReports in English on decisions of international courts and arbitrators and judgments of national courts.
- Author BiographyElihu Lauterpacht is an Honorary Professor of International Law, University of Cambridge, and a Bencher of Gray's Inn. Christopher Greenwood is a Professor of International Law, London School of Economics and Political Science, and a Bencher of the Middle Temple. Karen Lee is a Fellow of the Lauterpacht Research Centre for International Law, University of Cambridge, and a Fellow of Girton College, Cambridge.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/10/2015
- GenreInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInternational Law Reports
- Series Part/Volume Number160
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1230 g
- Width146 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edited byChristopher Greenwood,Elihu Lauterpacht,Karen Lee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.