All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the final volume of Sir Hersch Lauterpacht's Collected Papers.
- Author BiographySir Hersch Lauterpacht (1897-1960) has been generally acknowledged as one of the most distinguished and influential international lawyers of the 20th century. He was formerly Whewell Professor of International Law in the University of Cambridge and a Judge of the International Court of Justice.
- Author(s)Sir Hersch Lauterpacht
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2009
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1070 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine152 mm
- Edited byElihu Lauterpacht
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.27Trending at £7.11
- £6.89Trending at £7.02
- £29.71Trending at £30.55
- £6.30Trending at £8.99
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £14.24Trending at £14.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.