Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the opportunities for, and initiates work in, interdisciplinary research between the fields of international law and international relations, disciplines that have engaged little with one another since the Second World War. This book offers a multidisciplinary approach designed to provide answers to real-world problems of governance.
- Author BiographyThomas J. Biersteker is director of the Watson Institute for International Studies and Brown University's Henry R. Luce Professor of Transnational Organizations. He is co-editor of State Sovereignty as Social Construct, The Emergence of Private Authority in Global Governance, and Countering the Financing of Global Terrorism. Peter J. Spiro is Rusk Professor of International Law at the University of Georgia Law School. He is a former State Department and White House official, and has been awarded fellowships from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Open Society Institute. He has published widely on international law and on citizenship theory. Chandra Lekha Sriram is Professor of Human Rights at the University of East London School of Law. She is author of Globalizing justice for mass atrocities: a revolution in accountability (2005), and Confronting past human rights violations: justice vs. peace in times of transition (2004). Veronica Raffo is Program Coordinator for the Global Security and Cooperation Program of the Social Science Research Council, in Washington DC. She holds a MSc. in International Relations from the London School of Economics.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2006
- GenreInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleContemporary Security Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byChandra Lekha Sriram,Peter J. Spiro,Thomas J. Biersteker,Veronica I. Raffo
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.