All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with America's critical international problems, including chapters on US immigration policy; US oil policy; and terrorism, unlawful detainees, and torture. This text examines the relationship between international law and important foreign policy decisions, including international criminal tribunals, the Iraq crisis from 2002-2006, and more.
- Author BiographyCarl Q. Christol is Distinguished Emeritus Professor at the University of Southern California. Professor Christol holds a Ph.D. from the University of Chicago and an LL.B. from Yale Law School. He has held the Stockton Chair of International Law at the U. S. Naval War College.
- Author(s)Carl Q. Christol
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight667 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.