CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.27Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £7.02
- £29.71Trending at £30.55
- £6.30Trending at £8.99
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £14.24Trending at £14.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes: migration by sea, the security of navigation and the fight against piracy, safety of navigation, protection of maritime labour, the legal framework governing the polar regions and some special issues relating to the harnessing of marine resources.
- Author BiographyAngela Del Vecchio is professor of EU Law at the Faculty of Law, University LUISS Guido Carli University in Rome.
- PublisherEleven International Publishing
- Date of Publication25/12/2013
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationUtrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintEleven International Publishing
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byAngela Del Vecchio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.