All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how the financial crisis spread across the world, how damage was contained and how the monetary world has changed.
- Author BiographyWilliam A. Allen worked in the Bank of England from 1972 to 2004, where he was Head of the Money Market Operations Division, Head of the Foreign Exchange Division and Director for Europe. Since 2004 he has been an honorary senior visiting fellow of Cass Business School in London and has published widely on central banking and international finance. He is a specialist adviser to the House of Commons Treasury Committee and a consultant to the International Monetary Fund.
- Author(s)William A. Allen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note36 b/w illus. 49 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.41
- £12.33Trending at £12.60
- £13.37Trending at £16.00
- £35.20Trending at £38.01
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.