All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is presented in two volumes. Volume 1 consists of case studies concerning different aspects of international management and intercultural communication in business, marketing and politics.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Christopher is an academic freelance, most recently for Charles Sturt University, NSW, Australia. Previously she was an Adjunct Professor at Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia. She is a cross cultural specialist with academic interests in international management, managing cultural diversity, communication across cultures; and online teaching and learning. A former research fellow of the East-West Center, Honolulu, Elizabeth is also a reviewer for book and journal proposals; and a Chartered Fellow of the Australian Human Resource Institute (AHRI). Her awards include the Macquarie University (Sydney) LEAD 2010 award for research on the management of cultural differences in learning and teaching; and the Chartered Institute of Management (UK) 2014 Management Book of the Year Award. Her most recent publications include Communication across cultures (Palgrave Macmillan, UK, 2012)
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXXI, 190 p.
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Christopher
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.36
- £43.19Trending at £45.12
- £40.97Trending at £44.78
- £12.06Trending at £15.93
- £12.27Trending at £15.22
- £8.24Trending at £10.03
- £4.93Trending at £8.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.