Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the complementary relationship between trade and the environment in the North American environmental management system. The author argues that the development of closer trade relations among NAFTA members is beneficial to the environment, especially air quality.
- Author BiographyEMMETT N. LOMBARD is Assistant Professor of Political Science at Oakland University. His earlier work has appeared in various academic and professional journals, including American Review of Public Administration and Natural Resources Journal.
- Author(s)Emmett N. Lombard
- Date of Publication30/06/1999
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight483 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.