All listings for this product
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £15.49Trending at £25.45
- £14.95Trending at £18.92
- £26.36Trending at £28.49
- £10.82Trending at £11.26
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
- £20.58Trending at £30.00
- £11.13Trending at £14.37
About this product
- DescriptionThe importance of the international maritime transport industry is difficult to understate. This new book presents an interdisciplinary approach from a wide range of experts. Topics covered include: ports as interfaces, logistics, manpower & skills, financial risk, & the regulatory framework.
- Author BiographyJames McConville is Professor at the Centre for International Transport Management, London Metropolitan University, UK. He is the author of the definitive 'The Economics of Maritime Transport: Theory and Practice', and also editor of the journal Maritime Policy and Management, which is also published by Taylor and Francis. Alfonso Morvillo is Director of the Institute for Service Industry Research of the National Research Council in Naples. He is the scientific coordinator of several international and national research projects in the field of logistics and freight transport, and lectures in shipping economics, management and financial analysis at the Istituto Universitario Navale in Naples. Heather Leggate is Director of the Centre for International Transport Management, London Metropolitan University, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- GenreTransport Industries
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in Maritime Research
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note45 black & white tables, 29 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAlfonso Morvillo,Heather Leggate,James McConville
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.