All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe Third Edition of International Marketing Research is completely updated to reflect changes in both the structure and practice of international marketing research. Industry consolidation of research firms has accelerated as they strive to better serve global clients.
- Author BiographyC. Samuel Craig is the Catherine and Peter Kellner Professor and Professor of Marketing and International Business at New York University's Stern School of Business. He received his Ph.D. from the Ohio State University. Prior to joining New York University, Professor Craig taught at Cornell University. Susan P. Douglas is the Paganelli-Bull Professor of Marketing and International Business at New York University's Stern School of Business. She received her Ph.D from the University of Pennsylvania. Prior to joining New York University, Professor Douglas taught at centre HEC, Jouy-en-Josas, France and was a faculty member of the European Institute for Advanced Studies in Management in Brussels.
- Author(s)C.Samuel Craig,Susan P. Douglas
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/2005
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1094 g
- Width193 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.