Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the why, who, and how of international migration, explaining how it affects the jobs, wages, and welfare of people.
- Author BiographyAndres Solimano is founder and Chairman of the International Center for Globalization and Development. He holds a PhD in Economics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Dr Solimano was a Regional Advisor at the United Nations Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean, Country Director at the World Bank and Executive Director at the Inter-American Development Bank. He was also Director of the project on International Mobility of Talent with the United Nations University-World Institute of Economic Research and served as Executive Director for Chile at the Board of the Inter-American Development Bank. Dr Solimano has written extensively on international migration, talent mobility, growth, inequality, political economy, macroeconomics and international development.
- Author(s)Andres Solimano
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus. 19 tables
- Weight330 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.