All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1944 the UN Monetary and Financial Conference was held at Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, USA, to discuss post-war international payment problems. This text discusses international monetary co-operation since that time.
- Author BiographyHarold James is Professor of History at Princeton University, where he has taught since 1986. He was previously a Fellow of Peterhouse, Cambridge. He is the author of The Reichsbank and Public Finance in Germany (1985), The German Slump: Politics and Economics 1924-1936 (1986), A German Identity 1770-1990 (1989), and a co-author of a history of Deutsche Bank (1995), as well as editor of The Role of Banks in the Interwar Economy (1991). He has written numerous articles on topics in international economic history.
- Author(s)Dr. Harold James,International Monetary Fund
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication11/01/1996
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1996
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Out-of-print date27/06/2010
- Content Noteline figures, tables, bibliography
- Weight1208 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine39 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.