Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- Author(s)John Williamson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEuropa Economic Perspectives
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsChap.1 - Introduction Chap.2 - The Palais-Royal report Chap.3 - When to Adjust Chap.4 - How to Adjust Chap.5 - The Question of Reserves Chap.6 - The Case for a Lender of Last Resort Chap. 7 - Negotiating the Changes Chap.8 - Legislating the Changes Chap.9 - The Operation of a Reformed System Chap.10 - Conclusion
- Author BiographyJohn Williamson was, for the greater part of his career (1981-2012), a Senior Fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics, USA. Before that he was an academic at the Universities of York and Warwick in the United Kingdom and Pontificia Universidade Catolica do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, interrupted by spells at the UK Treasury (1968-70) and the International Monetary Fund (1972-74). He was also a Visiting Professor at the London School of Economics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Princeton University, USA, and took leave of absence from the Peterson Institute to serve as Chief Economist in the World Bank from 1996-99. His publications have mostly concerned international monetary economics, although he also achieved a certain notoriety in 1989 for inventing the phrase 'Washington Consensus'.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.