All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains how a diverse Indian Ocean international system arose and endured during Europe's crucial opening stages of imperial expansion.
- Author BiographyAndrew Phillips is an Australian Research Council Discovery Early Career Research Award Fellow and Senior Lecturer in International Relations and Strategy in the School of Political Science and International Studies at the University of Queensland. J. C. Sharman is a Professor in the Centre for Governance and Public Policy at Griffith University.
- PrizesJoint winner of Robert L. Jervis and Paul W. Schroeder Best Book Award, International History and Politics Section, American Political Science Association 2016.
- Author(s)Andrew Phillips,J. C. Sharman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International Relations
- Series Part/Volume Number137
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 maps 2 tables
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.68Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £101.82Trending at £120.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.