All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes transnational research on youth media production and distribution projects both in and out of school. With comprehensive theoretical analysis, notes, and bibliographies, this title illuminates the variety and diversity of youth media projects around the world. It is suitable for students and scholars in the field.
- Author BiographyJoEllen Fisherkeller is Associate Professor in the Department of Media, Culture, and Communication at New York University. Her research and publications focus on young people's relationships to all media within the contexts of their everyday lives. She has published a book and articles in the areas of media and cultural studies, media education, anthropology, and youth media.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleMediated Youth
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Note99, ill.
- Weight580 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJoellen Fisherkeller
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.