All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.49
- £5.27Trending at £5.68
- £6.49Trending at £8.60
- £10.02Trending at £14.99
- £6.59Trending at £7.98
- £24.89Trending at £26.59
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Perspectives on the Assessment and Treatment of Sexual Offenders: Theory, Practice and Research provides the first truly global perspective on the assessment and treatment of sex offenders.
- Author BiographyDouglas P. Boer is Associate Professor of Psychology at The University of Waikato in Hamilton, New Zealand.Reinhard Eher is Professor for Forensic Psychotherapy at the Medical University, Department of Forensic Psychotherapy, in Ulm, Germany.Leam A. Craig is a Consultant Forensic Clinical Psychologist and Partner at Forensic Psychology Practice Ltd and Honorary Senior Research Fellow at the University of Birmingham.Michael H. Miner is Professor of Family Medicine and Community Health and Coordinator of Forensic Assessment on the Program in Human Sexuality at the University of Minnesota.Friedemann Pf lin is Professor of Psychotherapy and Director of the Department of Forensic Psychotherapy at Ulm University in Ulm, Germany.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1118 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byDouglas P. Boer,Friedemann F. Pfafflin,Leam A. Craig,Michael H. Miner,Reinhard R. Eher
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.