All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe field of international political economy gained prominence in the early 1970s and is an essential part of both political science and economics. This book offers the comprehensive examination of this field's development, and the contrasting worldviews of its American and British schools.
- Author BiographyBenjamin J. Cohen is the Louis G. Lancaster Professor of International Political Economy at the University of California, Santa Barbara. His many books include The Future of Money (Princeton) and The Geography of Money .
- Author(s)Mr. Benjamin J. Cohen
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication25/02/2008
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note7 halftones.
- Weight342 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.