Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to the fundamental theories and issues of international political economy (IPE). This book introduces students to the three main theoretical approaches in IPE: free market, institutionalist, and, historical materialist.
- Author BiographyRaymond C. Miller has been national president of two professional associations: the Association for Integrative Studies and the Society for International Development. He was founding editor of Issues in Integrative Studies. Professor Miller served as a member of the faculty at San Francisco State University for 43 years, where he is now Professor Emeritus of International Relations and Social Science.
- Author(s)Raymond C. Miller
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2008
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables, 13 black & white halftones, 7 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.