Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.07
- £27.30Trending at £29.40
- £11.43Trending at £12.34
- £10.20Trending at £13.09
- £14.98Trending at £21.59
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible and user-friendly introduction to International Politics that focuses on the post-Second World War period and blends key facts and terms with strong analytical commentary.
- Author BiographyAlasdair Blair is Professor of International Relations and Head of the Department of Historical and Social Studies at De Montfort University. He is author of a number of books on British Foreign Policy and European integration, including Companion to the European Union (2006), The European Union since 1945 (2005), Saving the Pound? Britain's Road to Monetary Union (2002) and co-author (with Anthony Forster) of The Making of Britain's European Foreign Policy (2002). Steven Curtis is Senior Lecturer in International Relations at London Metropolitan University.
- Author(s)Alasdair Blair,Steven Curtis
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitlePolitics Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Out-of-print date20/08/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight440 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.