CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThese essays cover questions of international politics, as they relate to German history. Four essays centre on diplomatic history and international politics, while the other three illuminate related political and cultural transformations.
- Author BiographyDAVID WETZEL is an analyst in the administration of the University of California at Berkeley. THEODORE S. HAMEROW is G. P. Gooch Professor Emeritus of History, University of Wisconsin, Madison.
- Author(s)David Wetzel,Theodore S. Hamerow
- Date of Publication23/07/1997
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.