All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBringing a unique joint practitioner and academic perspective to the topic, this is the only available text on private equity truly international in focus.
- Author BiographyEli Talmor is a professor at London Business School and founding Chairman of its Coller Institute of Private Equity. He was previously a professor of finance at the University of California (UCLA and Irvine), Tel Aviv University, and the Wharton School (University of Pennsylvania). Professor Talmor is a seasonal private equity practitioner and has been a director of European and American corporations. He served on the advisory board of the African Venture Capital Association and the Board of Governors of London Business School. He has frequently been invited to deliver keynote speeches to business executives worldwide and interviews to the international media on timely private equity matters. In recent years he has been asked by the U.K. Parliament to provide equity and to advise the U.K. Prime Minister's office. Professor Talmor holds a Ph.D. from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and a B.Sc. from the Technion Israel Institute of Technology. Florin Vasvari is an Assistant Professor of Accounting at London Business School and a fellow of the Coller Institute for Private Equity. He co-teaches the Private Equity School with Professor Talmor, and consults with several organizations. Professor Vasvari is actively pursuing research on private equity topics and debt markets. He has published several articles in top-tier academic journals such as the Journal of Accounting Research and Review of Accounting Studies and has been invited to present his research at top business schools such as Chicago GSB, Columbia Business School, Wharton School, MIT Sloan School of Management, Harvard Business School, INSEAD, and others. He is on the editorial board of Contemporary Accounting Research and the advisory board of the Center for Accounting Research and Education. Professor Vasvari holds a Ph.D. from the University of Toronto, Rotman School of Management and M.A. from the University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Author(s)Eli Talmor,Ezra Talmor,Florin Vasvari
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1784 g
- Width204 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine46 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.