Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the theory, practice, and example projects of international project management. This title examines the different dimensions and responsibilities of international projects, and outlines what a project manager must know to lead global projects successfully. It provides guidelines and examples for these processes.
- Author BiographyThomas W. Grisham is an adjunct professor at St. Petersburg College and the University of South Florida and an associate professor at the Solbridge International School of Business. He is also the Senior Consultant for the International Institute of Learning and has done extensive work and research on global project management throughout the world.
- Author(s)Thomas W. Grisham
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/01/2010
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight654 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.