All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together philosophers and practitioners to address the foundations and principles upon which public health policy may be advanced, especially in the international arena.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/07/2008
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleInternational Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 42
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1330 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMichael Boylan
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.