Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £59.86
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.33
- £13.37Trending at £19.98
- £8.78Trending at £8.93
- £7.45Trending at £11.97
- £10.78Trending at £14.95
About this product
- Author(s)George M. Guess
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/07/2016
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables, 32 black & white line drawings
- Weight589 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Development and Application of International Policy Lessons 2. Macroeconomic and Fiscal Policies 3. Urban Transport and Public Infrastructure 4. Health Care Policies 5. Financial Sector Policy 6. Educational Policy 7. Energy and Environmental Policies 8. Summary and Conclusions
- Author BiographyGeorge M. Guess is Adjunct Professor in the School of Policy, Government, and International Affairs at George Mason University, USA. Thomas A. Husted is Professor and Chair of the Department of Economics at American University, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.