All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the real estate market becomes increasingly international, it is essential to understand how specific national markets operate and relate to one another. The authors identify the similarities and differences observed across European, Asian and American markets, providing a framework to explain how these diverse national markets converge.
- Author BiographyPIYUSH TIWARI is Senior Lecturer in Property at the University of Aberdeen Business School, UK. He is Associate Editor of the International Real Estate Review. MICHAEL WHITE is Senior Lecturer in Property at the University of Aberdeen Business School, UK.
- Author(s)Michael White,Piyush Tiwari
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/01/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight424 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.26
- £4.96Trending at £5.98
- £5.78Trending at £7.99
- £34.00Trending at £40.49
- £15.49Trending at £23.98
- £7.57Trending at £8.01
- £16.50Trending at £21.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.