CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.68Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £101.82Trending at £120.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.97
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by leading figures in the field, the third edition of this successful text provides an up-to-date and comprehensive account of all the major theories of international relations, supporting them with case study examples.
- Author BiographyTim Dunne is Professor of International Relations and Director of Research, Asia-Pacific Centre for the Responsibility to Protect, University of Queensland. Milja Kurki is Lecturer in International Relations Theory at Aberystwyth University. Sir Steve Smith is Vice-Chancellor and Professor of International Studies, University of Exeter.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date25/02/2017
- Content Note15 colour line, 5 colour half tone
- Weight684 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMilja Kurki,Steve Smith,Tim Dunne
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.