Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £28.95Trending at £30.58
- £4.43Trending at £4.78
- £21.89Trending at £22.17
- £11.16Trending at £14.06
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.99
- £7.33Trending at £8.55
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive treatment of regional transformation, offering insights from different theoretical perspectives and generating a range of policy-relevant ideas.
- Author BiographyT. V. Paul is Director of the McGill/University of Montreal Centre for International Peace and Security Studies (CIPSS) and James McGill Professor of International Relations in the Department of Political Science at McGill University. He specialises in International Relations, especially international security, regional security and South Asia.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byT. V. Paul
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.