Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.90
- £26.30Trending at £27.69
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.95
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book assesses the state of international sales law and the provisions of the CISG.
- Author BiographyLarry A. DiMatteo is a graduate of the Cornell and Harvard Law Schools. He is the author of many law review articles and four books mostly in the area of contract law and theory. His books include Contract Theory: The Evolution of Contractual Intent (Michigan State University Press 1998) and The Law of International Contracting (Kluwer, 2000). Lucien J. Dhooge is an Associate Professor of Law at the University of the Pacific. He received his Juris Doctor from the University of Denver College of Law and his LL.M from Georgetown University Law Center. Before coming to the University of the Pacific, he spent eleven years in practice with the Federal Trade Commission in Washington, D.C. and with private firms in Denver. Stephanie Greene is Assistant Professor of Business Law at Boston College. She is a graduate of Boston College Law School where she served as Executive Editor of the Boston College Law Review. She has practiced law in the Real Estate department at Hale & Dorr in Boston and continues to serve as counsel to the firm of Green & Hoffman where she specializes in civil litigation. Virginia G. Maurer is the Hubert Hurst Professor of Business Law and Legal Studies at the University of Florida. She is the Director of The Poe Center for Business Ethics at the Warrington College of Business at the University of Florida. She also was the Editor in Chief of the American Business Law Journal. Marisa Anne Pagnattaro is Assistant Professor in Legal Studies at the Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia. She was a litigation attorney with Kilpatrick and Cody (now known as Kilpatrick Stockton LLP) where her practice was devoted to corporate and securities litigation. Dr Pagnattaro is the former Editor-in-Chief of the Georgia Bar Journal.
- Author(s)Larry A. DiMatteo,Lucien Dhooge,Marisa Pagnattaro,Stephanie Greene,Virginia Maurer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/09/2005
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight452 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.