Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for international trade lawyers, practitioners and students, this casebook covers CISG. It includes cases, texts and questions that aid readers in their comparative law and international sales law studies. It also acts as a preparatory and complementary work for the Willem C. VIs International Commercial Arbitration Moot .
- Author BiographyIngeborg Schwenzer, Dr. iur., LL.M. (Berkeley), Professor of Private Law, University of Basel, Switzerland. One of the leading scholars in international business transactions, especially international sales law. Among others: co-editor and author of the leading commentary of the CISG; author of numerous articles in this field; manager of one of the leading CISG websites (CISG-online); member of the CISG Advisory Council. Christiana Fountoulakis, Dr. iur., Max Geldner Assistant Professor in Private Law, University of Basel, Switzerland. Co-editor of 'Internationales Handelsrecht (IHR)', the leading journal on CISG issues; author in the CISG commentary edited by Peter Schlechtriem and Ingeborg Schwenzer; author of many articles on international sales law; participant at the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot in 1998/1999 for the University of Basel and coach of the Willem C. Vis Moot teams of Basel since 2000/2001.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/2006
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight975 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byChristiana Fountoulakis,Ingeborg Schwenzer,Mariel Dimsey
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.