All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBerlin-Brandenburgische Akademie der Wissenschaften.
- Author BiographyOrtwin Renn is Professor and Chair of Environmental Sociology and Technology Assessment at Stuttgart University, Germany, member of the Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences and Humanities, and was Spokesperson of the Interdisciplinary Research Group TECHcultures until December 2014. Nicole C. Karafyllis is Professor of Philosophy of Science and Technology at the Technische Universitat Braunschweig, Germany, and was Deputy Spokesperson of the Interdisciplinary Research Group TECHcultures at the Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences and Humanities until December 2014. Andreas Hohlt was Coordinator of the Interdisciplinary Research Group TECHcultures at the Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences and Humanities, Germany until December 2014. Dorothea Taube was research associate for the Interdisciplinary Research Group TECHcultures at the Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences and Humanities, Germany until December 2014.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/06/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe Earthscan Science in Society Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white tables, 14 black & white line drawings
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAndreas Hohlt,Dorothea Taube,Nicole C. Karafyllis,Ortwin Renn
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.