Consider these sponsored items
- £7.22Was:£7.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the end of the Cold war, the international security agenda has become increasingly important. This Very Short Introduction considers traditional topics such as war and peace, military strategy and nuclear weapons, alongside other issues such as climate change, international migration, poverty, and international terrorism.
- Author BiographyChristopher S. Browning is Associate Professor of International Security at the University of Warwick. He has published widely on his core research interests of identity politics, critical approaches to security and critical geopolitics and has a particular interest in the politics of civilisations, the performance of nationhood and the constitution of security communities in the Nordic region, Europe and the West. His most recent books include: Constructivism, Narrative and Foreign Policy Analysis: A Case Study of Finland (2008) and The Struggle for the West: A Divided and Contested Legacy (2010).
- Author(s)Christopher S. Browning
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteApprox 10 black and white illustrations
- Weight143 g
- Width114 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Politics & Government
- £15.20Trending at £18.44
- £4.43Trending at £5.14
- £16.25Trending at £20.87
- £13.61Trending at £16.99
- £11.16Trending at £14.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.99
- £6.86Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.