Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionAt the end of the Cold War, the Western international community embarked on a large-scale project of promoting democratic change and consolidation in Eastern Europe. This book explains its mixed results. It examines the strategies of European organizations and the conditions of their success and failure.
- Author BiographyFRANK SCHIMMELFENNIG is Professor of European Politics at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich, Switzerland. He is the author of The EU, NATO and the Integration of Europe (2003), which received the Best Book Award of the European Union Studies Association.STEFAN ENGERT is Assistant Professor of International Relations at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University in Munich, Germany. HEIKO KNOBEL is a PhD candidate of International Relations at the University of Technology Darmstadt, Germany.
- Author(s)Frank Schimmelfennig,Heiko Knobel,Stefan Engert
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/09/2006
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in European Union Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVI, 291 p.
- Weight515 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.