All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £32.42Trending at £35.00
- £23.38Trending at £24.84
- £23.03Trending at £24.29
- £14.77Trending at £18.91
- £6.41Trending at £6.96
- £9.76Trending at £9.97
- £8.16Trending at £8.36
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an investigation of the moral foundations of the international order. This book also includes commentaries by experts in Jewish, Christian, and Islamic moral theology, and a concluding chapter that compares and contrasts the views presented without seeking to adjudicate their differences.
- Author BiographyDavid R. Mapel, Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Colorado at Boulder, is the author of Social Justice Reconsidered. Terry Nardin, Professor of Political Science at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, is the author of Law, Morality, and the Relations of States (Princeton) and editor of The Ethics of War and Peace: Religious and Secular Perspectives (Princeton). Together they are the coeditors of Traditions in International Ethics.
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication29/11/1999
- Series TitleEthikon Series in Comparative Ethics
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight369 g
- Width197 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byDavid R. Mapel,Terry Nardin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.