Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.11Trending at £6.42
- £29.59Trending at £38.44
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £17.97Trending at £24.80
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the course material developed at Harvard Business School by David Collis, International Strategy focuses on the enterprise that operates across borders as a unit of analysis and the senior manager in a multinational corporation as the typical decision-maker.
- Author BiographyDavid Collis is the Thomas Henry Carroll Ford Foundation Adjunct Professor of Business Administration within the strategy unit at Harvard Business School, and an advisor to several well-known multinational corporations. He was previously a professor at the Yale School of Management and at Columbia Business School.
- Author(s)David Collis
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width189 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.