All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEducation of international students is central to the aims, orientation and financial viability of many universities. However, the way that culture impacts on the experiences of international students remains largely unexplored. This book highlights the cultural issues that emerge in the experiences of international students.
- Author BiographyHarshi Gunawardena studied Education at the University of Sydney and has worked on a range of education and social policy initiatives. She currently works for the New South Wales State Government on community programs to address social disadvantage. Rachel Wilson is Senior Lecturer in Research Methodology & Educational Assessment at the Faculty of Education and Social Work, University of Sydney. She researches and publishes on a wide range of educational issues.
- Author(s)Harshi Gunawardena,Rachel Wilson
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight330 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £8.99Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.