CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.84Trending at £11.22
- £10.48Trending at £10.85
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £4.36Trending at £4.82
- £24.94Trending at £25.34
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book the authors provide a new treatment of international taxation, one that focuses on the interactions between fiscal policies of sovereign nations and the magnitude and directions of international capital and goods flow in an integrated world economy.
- Author BiographyJacob A. Frenkel is Director of Research and Economic Counselor at the International Monetary Fund and a Research Associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research.
- Author(s)Assaf Razin,Efraim Sadka,Jacob A. Frenkel
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/12/1991
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Taxation in an Integrated World
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.