All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe International Textbook of Diabetes Mellitus has been a successful, well-respected medical textbook for almost 20 years, over 3 editions. Encyclopaedic and international in scope, the textbook covers all aspects of diabetes ensuring a truly multidisciplinary and global approach.
- Author BiographyRalph DeFronzo, Professor of Medicine and Chief of the Diabetes Division, The University of Texas Health Science Centre at San Antonio, and Deputy Director of Texas Diabetic Institute, San Antonio, Texas, USA. Ele Ferrannini, Professor of Internal Medicine, Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, University of Pisa School of Medicine, Pisa, Italy. K. George M. M Alberti, Visiting Professor, King's College, London, UK; Senior Research Investigator, Imperial College, London, UK; Emeritus Professor of Medicine, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne. Paul Zimmet, Director Emeritus, Victor Smorgon Diabetes Centre, Baker IDI Heart and Diabetes Institute; Adjunct Professor, Monash University; Honorary President, International Diabetes Federation; Chair, Programme Committee, World Diabetes Congress 2013, Melbourne, VIC, Australia.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight3584 g
- Width222 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine59 mm
- Edited byEle Ferrannini,George Alberti,Paul Zimmet,Ralph A. DeFronzo
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.