Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.61Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.53Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together some of the agricultural economists in Europe to discuss pressing issues regarding the reform of the CAP, such as EU agricultural, trade and development policies, and the role of the WTO.
- Author BiographySusan Senior Nello is an Associated Professor in the Economics Faculty of Siena University, Italy. Pierpaolo Pierani is Research Fellow in the Faculty of Economics of Siena University, Italy, where he teaches econometrics and advanced econometrics.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/05/2010
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the European Economy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 22
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white tables, 17 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byPierpaolo Pierani,Susan Senior Nello
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.