All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £15.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionProviding an analysis of the complexities of an international sale transaction, this title uses tables and diagrams. Focusing on international sales of goods and the various relations that arise as a result of a sale contract, it is suitable for students of international trade law, international commercial law, banking and finance, and more.
- Author BiographyIndira Carr, MA BPhil, LLM, PhD, is Chair in Law at Middlesex University. She is co-editor (with Professor Richard Kidner) of Statutes and Conventions on International Trade Law (published by Cavendish Publishing) and has written many articles on international trade law and information technology law. She is editor of the journal Information and Communications Technology Law (published by Taylor & Francis). She is a member of the AHRC (Arts Humanities Research Council) research panel for law and also holds an honorary post (Visiting Professor) at the University of Hertfordshire.
- Author(s)Indira Carr
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/07/2005
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Out-of-print date09/09/2009
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1179 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.