CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
- £10.49Trending at £10.83
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a synthesis of the approaches toward an integration of international trade and climate change, with a view to fostering potential improvements in policies and institutions affecting these.
- Author BiographyThe author has published several books and papers on climate change, trade and sustainable development; he teaches at Edward Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, USA. Among the book publications are. The Architecture of Green Economic Policies (Heidelberg: Springer, 2010), International Environmental Law and Economics (Oxford: Blackwell, 2001), The World Trade Organization and the Environment (London: Macmillan, 2000), Sustainable Development: Economic and Policy (Oxford: Blackwell, 2000).
- Author(s)Pinninti Krishna Rao
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication31/12/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Economics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight117 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.