Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.87
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- Author(s)Murray Kemp
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note89 black & white illustrations, 89 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart 1: The Classical Theory of International Trade Part 2: The Neo-Classical Theory of International Trade Part 3: Normative Trade Theory Part 4: Background
- Author BiographyMurray C. Kemp is Emeritus Professor at the University of New South Wales in Sydney and has previously served as President of the International Economics and Finance Society.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.