All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis graduate textbook brings together many of the issues that are considered staple reading for a course in trade and development: trade and labour market, trade and public economics, topics in the theory of the second best, foreign aid, factor mobility, regional and global welfare, and TRIPs.
- Author BiographySaibal Kar is Associate Professor of Economics at the Centre for Studies in Social Sciences, Calcutta (CSSSC). He is a Research Fellow of the Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) Bonn. He was a Research Fellow of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (2008-09) and is a guest lecturer at the Department of Economics, Calcutta University and Presidency University. Saibal has held visiting positions at Amsterdam School of Economics, Santa Fe Institute, HWWI Hamburg, UNU-WIDER, University of East Anglia, and Edith Cowan University. In recent years his research work in the areas of labour economics, international economics, and development economics, with emphasis on international labour migration. have been published in well known international journals. His book The Outsiders: Economic Reform and Informal Labour in a Developing Economy (with S. Marjit) was published by Oxford University Press in 2011.
- Author(s)Rajat Acharyya,Saibal Kar
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note28 Figures, 5 Tables
- Weight604 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.65
- £14.98Trending at £16.94
- £9.00Trending at £9.15
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.