CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £16.48Trending at £19.98
- £5.03Trending at £6.97
- £16.48Trending at £17.62
- £7.96Trending at £8.38
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionReveals how intermediaries can safely and effectively guarantee they are paid commission in lucrative commodity trades. This title explains how intermediaries should conduct a deal from start to finish, whilst adhering to the laws and rules of international trade and maintaining control over the transaction.
- Author BiographyDavide Papa of FTN Exporting (Australia) has over twenty years experience as an international trade intermediary. He advises government agencies, corporations and individuals as to the realities of trading in the import/export marketplace. His websites are sources of reference for industry professionals and intermediaries alike. Davide has published several e-books. Lorna Elliott is a barrister who writes extensively on legal issues for both businesses and consumers in the UK and internationally. She is the affiliate advisor to FTN Exporting and head of the European Branch of the Academy of Global Intermediaries (AGI).
- Author(s)Davide Giovanni Papa,Lorna Elliott
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteincludes 2 figures
- Weight764 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.