Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £25.20
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £14.56Trending at £17.05
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
- £17.28Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionAs a voluntary organization of National Statistical Office representatives, the Washington Group addresses problems in statistical methods associated with the measurement of disability. This volume features papers which reflect a sampling of the work done by the Washington Group to address disability, an important public health problem.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleResearch in Social Science and Disability
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight597 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byBarbara Mandell Altman,Sharon N. Barnartt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.