All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis major annual publication is an authoritative state-of-the-art survey of current issues in environmental and resource economics written by the leading academics in the field.
- Author BiographyEdited by Henk Folmer, Professor of Research Methodology, Groningen University and Professor of General Economics, Wageningen University, The Netherlands and Tom Tietenberg, Mitchell Family Professor of Economics, Colby College, US
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication25/05/2000
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleNew Horizons in Environmental Economics Series
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight479 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byHenk Folmer,Professor Tom Tietenberg
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.