All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessfully combining cross-cultural management and business research methods, this team of international authors provide much needed coverage of the implications that should be considered when undertaking research across different cultures.
- Author BiographyJean-Claude Usunier is a professor at the University of Lausanne, Switzerland, in the Faculty of Business and Economics (HEC). His research interests are cross-cultural consumer behaviour, and cultural and linguistic aspects of international marketing and management. He serves on the editorial board of several international business and marketing journals. His research was published in International Journal of Research in Marketing, Journal of Research in Personality, Time and Society, Journal of International Marketing, International Journal of Electronic Commerce, Journal of Business Communication, International Marketing Review, and European Journal of Marketing. His recent books include Marketing Across Cultures (Pearson, 2013; with Julie Lee), and Religions as Brands: The Marketization of Religion and Spirituality (Ashgate, 2014; with Joerg Stolz). Hester van Herk is professor of Cross-Cultural Marketing Research at Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam. Her recent research focuses on antecedents and consequences of personal and cultural values on consumer behaviour in developed and emerging markets and on research methodology providing insight into differences and similarities between survey responses from different nations and cultural groups. About these subjects she has published in journals such as Journal of Marketing Research, Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, Journal of International Marketing, European Journal of Marketing, Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, and Multivariate Behavioral Research. Julie Anne Lee is a professor at the University of Western Australia, in the Business School. Her research focuses on cross-cultural theory, measurement and application in the tourism and consumer behaviour contexts. Most recently, she has been examining personal values across cultures. Her research was published in Personality and Individual Differences, Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, Journal of Personality Assessment, Journal of International Marketing, Journal of Business Research, International Marketing Review, Tourism Management, Annals of Tourism Research, among others. Her research has attracted over $1 million in competitive funding in recent years.
- Author(s)Hester Van Herk,Jean-Claude Usunier,Julie Anne Lee
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2017
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £9.84Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.