Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £21.14Trending at £21.52
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionUseful for students and lecturers of communications studies, this book includes chapters from the Handbook of International and Intercultural Communication, Second Edition relating to the structure and growth of cross-cultural and intercultural communication.
- Author BiographyBella Mody (Ph.D., Gujarat University; M.A., University of Pennsylvania; B.A. Ranchi University) served as chair of the International and Development Communication Division of ICA from 1999 to 2001 and is a consultant to international and nongovernmental organizations. Her research interests include international media, communication technology application in developing countries, and gender, ethnicity, and class.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication29/04/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byBella Mody
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.